Lords L 138 Drops
Lords L 138 Joint Drops
Indication of Lords L 138 Joint Drops
A19 Joint Pains Drops is indicated for arthritis especially of large joints, knee and hip joint and vertebrae.
Composition of Lords L 138 Joint Drops
- Bryonia Alba
- Arnica Montana
- Argentum Metallicum
- Acidum Sulphuricum
- Ledum pal
Mode of Action of ingrdients used in Lords L 138 Joint Drops
- Bryonia Alba: Multiple Joint pains with inflammation and exudation. Pains - stitching, tearing.
- Arnica Montana: Pain in back and limbs, as if bruised or beaten. Sprained and dislocated feeling. Cannot walk erect, on account of bruised pain in pelvic region.
- Argentum Metallicum: It affects the cartilages, bones, condyles, joints, larynx and mucous membranes. Thickening of the tissues, especially cartilages, larynx.
- Causticum: Pains are tearing, drawing, burning of the parts grasped by hand. Pain in muscular and fibrous tissues, with deformities about the joints. Progressive loss of muscular strength. Tendinous contractures.
- Acidum Sulphuricum: Great pain. Pain increases gradually and ceases suddenly, when at its height often repeated.
- Ledum Palustre: Cracking in joints; worse, warmth of bed, small joints, Swollen, hot, pale.
Dosage of Lords L 138 Joint Drops
- Take 10 to 15 drops in half-cup of water, 4 times a day.
- After improvement, dosage may be reduced to 2 times a day.