Lords L 139 Drops
Lords L 139 Kidney Bladder Drops
Indication of L 139 Kidney Bladder Drops:
L 139 Kidney Bladder Drops is indicated for pain in sacral region, peritonitis, inflammation of kidneys, burning pains when urinating, urine yellow and turbid.
Composition of L 139 Kidney Bladder Drops:
- Berberis Vulgaris
- Eupatorium Pupureum
Mode of Action of ingredients used in L 139 Kidney Bladder Drops:
- Berberis Vulgaris: Colic radiating, shooting outwards, sticking, burning, smarting, sore, insensible to heat and cold. Gurgling or bubbling sensations in the kidneys, especially, left sided. Pain in kidneys radiates to bladder, and then along hips into the thighs. Urine greenish, blood red, with thick slimy mucus, transparent reddish or jelly like sediment, turbid.
- Dulcamara: Urinary system - Milky urine. Catarrhal ischuria in grown-up children.
- Eupatorium Pupureum: Deep, dull pain in the kidneys. Burning in the bladder and urethra on micturating. Haematuria. Dysuria.
- Cantharis: Violent and aggressive action on tissues, especially mucus membranes of the urinary tract. Rapid inflammation followed by severe, destructive pathology. Burning, scalding urine, with cutting, intolerable urging and fearful tenesmus or dribbling. Tenesmus of rectum and bladder.
Dosage of L 139 Kidney Bladder Drops: :
- Take 10 to 15 drops in half-cup of water, 4 times a day until disappearance of symptoms.