Lords L 140 Drops
Lords L 140 Liver Gall Bladder Drops
Indication of L 140 Liver Gall Bladder Drops
L 140 Liver Gall Bladder Drops is indicated for hepatitis, swelling in abdomen, lack of appetite, bitter taste in mouth, constipation, flatulence and weariness after meals.
Composition of L 140 Liver Gall Bladder Drops
- Chelidonium Majus
- Carduus Marianus
- Nux Vomica
Mode of Action of ingredients used in L 140 Liver Gall Bladder Drops:
- Chelidonium Majus: Jaundice. Bilious complaints during gestation. Constant pain under the inner, inferior angle of right scapula. Entire skin greyish yellowish with hepatic complaints. Tongue -Thick, yellow coated, indented, with red edges. Sharp lancinating pains. Stools clay coloured, yellow, hard, round, with itching of the anus.
- Carduus Marianus: Liver - Engorged, especially left lobe, swelled laterally in the transverse direction painful to pressure. Nausea, retching, vomiting of green, acid fluid. Terrible attacks of gall stone colic. Jaundice and dull frontal headache, Stools are bilious and urine golden yellow.
- Colocynthis: Agonizing, cutting pain in the abdomen.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Abdomen bloated, Hepatitis, atrophic form of nutmeg liver - dropsy. Pain shooting across lower abdomen from right to left. Flatulence much noisy.
- Nux Vomica: In liver affections in those who have indulged in excess alcohol, highly seasoned food and purgatives. Liver is swollen, hard and sensitive to touch and pressure of clothing is uncomfortable. Cirrhosis of liver.
Dosage of L 140 Liver Gall Bladder Drops
- Take 10 - 15 drops in half-cup of water, 3 times a day.
We Also Recommend
Carduus Marianus Pentarkan (Ptk-23)
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India
Sale price Rs. 166 Rs. 166
Save Rs. 4