Lords L 142 Drops
Indication of Lords L 142 Migrain Neuralgia Drops
Lords L 142 Migrain Neuralgia Drops is indicated for migraine, nervous headaches, continuous headaches and neuralgia of the head.
Composition of Lords L 142 Migrain Neuralgia Drops
- Gelsemium Semp.
- Sangunaria Can.
- Iris Versicolor
Mode of Action of ingredients used in Lords L 142 Migrain Neuralgia Drops:
- Gelsemium Empervirens: Neuralgias of various parts with loss of control and pains which are most deep seated. Sore bruised feeling all over especially the limbs. Headache beginning in occiput or neck, radiating to forehead.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: Headache during menopause or gastric headaches. Periodical sick headache. Pain begins in the occiput, spreads upwards and settles over the right eye.
- Spigelia: Neuralgias (piercing, sharp). Excruciating headache, generally above or through the left eye or orbit.
- Iris Versicolor: Right sided. Burning pains from right to left, burning all over. Sick headache after relaxing from mental strain. Frontal headache with nausea and vomiting. Diarrhoea with headache.
- Cimicifuga Racemosa: Neuritis, neuralgias. Pains are - violent, shooting, aching. Head -Shooting, throbbing pains from over study, mental worry, or reflex of uterine disease.
Dosage of Lords L 142 Migrain Neuralgia Drops
- Take 10-15 drops in half-cup of water, 3 times a day.