Lords L 154 Drops
Lords L 154 Psoriasis Drops
Indication of Lords L 154 Psoriasis Drops
A27 Psoriasis Drops is indicated for psoriasis (a skin disease marked by red, itchy, scaly patches), eczema and psoriasis vulgaris.
Composition of Lords L 154 Psoriasis Drops
- Berberis Aquefolium Q
- Graphites 3x
- Hydrocotyle Asiatica Q
- Calcarea Carbonica 3x
- Natrum Carbonicum 3x in aqua destillata
Mode of Action of ingredients used in Lords L 154 Psoriasis Drops:
- Berberis Aquifolium: Psoriasis with pimply, dry, rough, scaly skin. Eruptions on scalp, extending to face and neck.
- Graphites: Psoriasis when the crusts are sticky and glutenous.
- Hydrocotyle Asiatica: Psoriasis of palms, soles, trunks and extremities with circular patches. Circular spots with scaly edges. The skin is excessively thick and dry.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Unhealthy skin with psoriasis.
- Natrum Carbonicum: Psoriasis with inclination to perspire easily. Dry, rough, cracked skin.
Dosage of Lords L 154 Psoriasis Drops
- Take 10-15 drops in half-cup of water, 3 times a day before meals.