Lords Livotone Tonic
About Livotone Liver tonic
An Ideal liver remedy for
- For Sluggish Liver or Liver malfunctioning Hepatitis, Hypertrophy of liver & Jaundice.
- Associated symptoms of dyspepsia, loss of appetite and pain in abdomen.
Composition of Livotone Liver tonic
Kalmegh 1x: It helps to support and strengthen the liver. It has been proved to be hepatoprotective drug.
Carica pap. 2x: Useful for liver ailments with fullness of abdomen as if it would burst due to flatulence, uneasy feeling in abdomen. Abdomen distended after taking meals with burning sensation in throat, sour eructation. Spasmodic pain in abdomen with loose, watery, yellowish stool with general weakness, amel.
Myrica ceri. 1x: Liver affections with heart complaints; with Urticaria, with Jaundice.
Chelidonium maj. 1x: Jaundice. Bilious complaints during gestation. Constant pain under the inner, inferior angle of right scapula. Entire skin greyish yellowish with hepatic complaints. Tongue - Thick, yellow coated, indented, with red edges. Stools clay coloured, yellow, hard, round, like a ball, like sheep's dung, with itching of the anus.
Chionanthus vir. 1x: Hepatic derangements, jaundice, enlarged liver with gall stones.
Dosage/Directions of Livotone Liver tonic:
- Child: Half teaspoon twice daily before meals
- Child (8 yrs.& above): One teaspoon twice daily
- Adults : One teaspoon twice daily.