Lords Glandin Tabs
Lords Glandin Tablets
Indication of Lords Glandin Tablets
All types of glandular Ailments & Tonsillitis
Other Indication of Lords Glandin Tablets
- Sore throat
- Glandular problems
Action of composition used in Lords Glandin Tablets
- Arsenicum Iod 6x: Tonsils swollen. Thick membrane from fauces to lips. Breath fetid, glandular involvement. Great emaciation.
- Belladonna 3x: Tonsils enlarged; throat feels constricted, extreme of thyroid toxemia.
- Baryta.Carb 3x: Affects glandular structures. Submaxillary glands and tonsils swollen.
- Calcarea Iod 3x:It has marked action on glandular affections, like adenoids, tonsillitis, thyroid enlargement.
- Baryta Iod 3x: Indurated glands, especially tonsils.
- Merc Iod 6x: Neck glands are swollen and hard. swollen tonsils with all of the usual mouth symptoms.
Dosage of Lords Glandin Tablets
2 tablets every 3 hours in a day or as prescribed by the physician.