Lords Gripy Drops
Indications of Lords Gripy Drops:
- Colic in infants and children, flatulence, irritability, poor appetite & associated complaints
- Irritability and Crying in children, constipation is relieved with help of Bakson Gripe Aid Drops
- Itching around anus with redness and at times mild fever is reduced.
- Provides relief from gastrointestinal troubles in infants.
- Provides soothing colic to babies, some also for hiccups and flatulence, teething pain,
Composition of Lords Gripy Drops:
- Chamomilla vulgaris - 3x
- Magnesium phosphoricum - 3x
Action of Composition used in Lords Gripy Drops:
Chamomilla vulgaris - 3x - 10% v/v: Griping in region of navel, and pain in small of back. Flatulent colic, after anger, with red cheeks and hot perspiration. Hepatic colic. Pressive pain in stomach, as from a stone is relieved by it.
Magnesium phosphoricum - 3x - 1% w/v: It relieves Flatulent colic, forcing patient to bend double; relieved by rubbing, warmth, pressure; accompanied with belching of gas, which gives no relief. Bloated, full sensation in abdomen.
Alcohol Content - 9% v/v
Dosage/Directions for use of Lords Gripy Drops:
Infants: 5 drops, 3-4 times a day.
Children: 10 drops, 3-4 times a day
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India