Lords Tone Up Syrup
Overall Restorative Drops/Tonic for conditions of fatigue, general debility and loss of vital fluids
Indication of Lords Tone-Up
- Genral debility, Weakness after exhaustive diseases.
Action of Composition used in Lords Tone-Up
- Agnus Castus 2x: For vitality, with corresponding mental depression and loss of nervous energy. No erections. Impotence. Parts cold, relaxed. Desire gone, scanty emission without ejaculation. Loss of prostatic fluid on straining. Gleety discharge.
- Damiana 1x: Used in sexual neurasthenia, weakness from nervous prostration. Incontinence of old people. Chronic prostatic discharge.
- Yohimbinum 1x: It is of service in congestive conditions of the organs, It is good for Male genital functions. It helps to increase the physical strength.
- Lycopodium 4x: No erectile power. Premature emission, Lacks vital heat; has poor circulation, cold extremities. Enlarged prostate complaints are relieved.
- Acid Phos 3x: Emissions at night and at stool. Stamina deficient, testicles tender and swollen. Parts relax during embrace. Debility with nervous exhaustion.
- Cinchona off 2x: Frequent emissions, debility from exhausting discharges.
- Avena Sativa 2x: Nervous exhaustion, debility.
- Viburnum Opulus 3x: A general remedy for cramps. Colicky pains in pelvic organs.
Dosage of Lords Tone-Up
15 to 20 drops in 1/4th cup of water , 3-4 time in a day or as prescribed by the physician