Lords Uricid drops
It tones up the kidney functioning which ensures the excessive Uric Acid is expelled and further accumulation is checked.
Indication of Lords Uricid Drops
- Joint redness, swollen joints, joint pain, and warmth of the joint.
- Urinary complaints with uric acid, renal stones.
Other Indications of Lords Uricid Drops
Symptoms associated with hyperuricemia (high levels of uric acid)
Ingredients used in Lords Uricid Drops
- Berberis Vulgaris HPI 3X 0.25 ml
- Lycopodum Clav. HPI 3X 0.25 ml.
- Urtica Urens HPI 0.25 ml.
- Taraxacum HPI 3X 0.25 ml.
Action of Ingredients used in Lords Uricid Drops
- Berberis Vulgaris: Effective in Rheumatic paralytic pain in shoulders, arms, hands and fingers, legs and feet.
- Lycopodum Clav : Chronic gout, with chalky deposits in joints is relieved by it.
- Urtica Urens : Pain in acute gout deltoid; pain in ankles, wrists is relieved by it.
- Taraxacum : It is indicated in complaints of restless limbs, and Limbs which are painful to touch.
Dosage of Lords Uricid Drops
10-15 drops should be diluted in water and taken 3 times a day.