Mercurius Iodatum Flavus 3X Lords
(Proto-iodide Of Mercury, Mercurius Proto Iodatus, Merc iod flav, Mercurius protochloratum, Iodatus flavus, Mercurius protoiodatum)The Iodide of Mercury acts especially upon the glands and mucous membranes of the throat.
Uses of Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus is useful in sore throat, especially in the Diphtheritic Sore throat or Follicular tonsillitis.
Common symptoms of Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
- Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus releives Throat complaints with constant desire to swallow.
Important indicated symptoms of Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
- Throat affections, with greatly swollen glands and characteristic coating of tongue.
- Induration (swelling) remains long time. Swollen inguinal glands, large and hard.
- Bad breath in the Mouth.
- Sensation of lump in the throat.
- Mammary affections, with tendency to much warm perspiration and gastric disturbances.
during rest on right side, at night
In the open air, during day.
Reactions with Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
- It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
- Put Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India