Mercurius Iodatum Ruber 3X Lords
Uses of Lords Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
- Diphtheria and ulcerated sore throats, especially on left side.
- Glandular swelling. Chronic suppurating buboes are well checked by Mercurius Iodatus Ruber.
- Early stages of cold, especially in children.
Common symptoms of Lords Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
Cough from elongated uvula, with sore throat is commonly relieved by it.
Important indicated symptoms of Lords Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
- Much phlegm/sputum in throat and nose, hawks it out.
- Sensation of a lump in the throat, with disposition to hawk it out, hawks up a hard, greenish lump.
- Inflammation and swelling of left tonsil, next day both tonsils involved (left to right).
- Painful swelling of tonsils and submaxillary glands, swollen gums and toothache.
- Fauces dark red, swallowing painful.
- Stiffness of muscles of throat and neck.
- Hard swellings.
Cause for the complaints in Lords Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
Getting wet, change of weather.
swallowing food, touch after, pressure from.
Reactions with Lords Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Lords Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
- Put Lords Mercurius Iodatus Ruber tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India