Mercurius Solubilis 3X Lords
Uses of Lords Merc Sol
- Mercurius solubilis relieves Vertigo which aggravates when lying on back
- Profuse, burning, acrid discharge from eyes is well relieved by Mercurius solubilis.
- It is indicated for Sneezing, raw nostrils , ulcerated, nasal bones swollen, Yellow-green, fetid, pus-like discharge, Coryza and acrid discharges.
- Weak digestion, with continuous hunger and where Stomach sensitive to touch is relieved by Mercurius solubilis.
- It is useful for checking enlarged Liver, cutting colic, and tenesmus, Whitish-gray stools.
- Mercurius solubilis is indicated for diarrhoes where stool is Greenish, bloody and slimy, worse at night, with pain and tenesmus and Never-get-done feeling.
Common symptoms of Lords Merc Sol
- Trembling extremities, especially hands, paralysis agitans, Lacerating pain in joints is relieved by Mercurius solubilis.
- It relieves Excessive nausea and vomiting.
- Oedema of face, hands, and feet with anaemia is relieved by Mercurius solubilis.
- It is well indicated for fatigue, weakness, and rapid loss of strength, with great uneasiness of body and mind.
at night, wet, damp weather, lying on right side, perspiring; warm room and warm bed.
washing with cold water.
Reactions with Lords Merc Sol
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Lords Merc Sol
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years) 1 tablets twice a day.
In acute cases a dose every hour or two
In severe, painful affections- a dose half hour.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.