Millifolium Q 30 ml SBL
Information about SBL Millefolium Mother Tincture Q
MILLEFOLIUM MOTHER TINCTURE
SBL Millefolium Mother Tincture Q is a homeopathic cure which is adequately utilized in treating different kinds of draining issue. It is valuable in treating vertigo. It is likewise useful in relieving difficult varicose veins. Millefolium is additionally a helpful solution for patients who are recouping from the activity of stones. Based on homeopathic detailing, it is protected to utilize.
- Excellent remedy for all types of bleeding, viz, nosebleeds, bloody urine, expectoration with blood etc.
- Given after the ill effects after falling from a height, or from powerlifting.
- A good remedy for patients recovering after operating for stones.
- Natural extracts of Achillea millefolium
- Valuable in treating draining disarranges, for example, nose dying, grisly pee and expectoration with blood.
- Helpful in treating vertigo.
- Aides in restoring draining heaps.
- It is helpful in decreasing substantial release amid periods.
- Powerful against the grisly hack.
- Lessens torment in varicose veins that are raised amid pregnancy.
Directions to Use:
- Take 15 drops of tincture fifty-fifty some typical water two times every day for 3 months or, as coordinated by the doctor. It can likewise be brought with other allopathic meds.
- Peruse the name cautiously before use.
- Keep out of the compass of kids.
- Try not to surpass the prescribed measurement.
- Keep up thirty minutes hole between nourishment, drink or some other homeopathic medication.
- Store in a cool and dry spot.
Eyes, ear, nose:
- The vibe of an excessive amount of blood in the eyes. Sharp agony in eyes and base of the nose. Redness and clog of eyes are eased with Millefolium.
- Puncturing torment from eyes to the foundation of the nose. The vibe of stoppage in ears. Internal puncturing squeezing in eyes.
- Nose seep with blockages to head and chest. Stuffed nose demonstrates Millefolium.
Mouth and Throat:
- The throat is red, ulcerated and drains effectively, is diminished with Millefolium.
- Uvula lose.
- Stomach and guts.
- An impression of totality in the stomach, as though stomach were contracted shows Millefolium.
- Rough colic, with the wicked looseness of the bowels, shows Millefolium.
- Consuming in stomach and guts stretching out to the chest, regurgitating blood with the drain from digestive organs and rectum, torment in the belly from flatus.
Stool and Anus:
- Draining hemorrhoids, bountiful stream of blood from entrails.
- Clusters in the pee in the wake of standing, stone in the bladder, with the maintenance of pee.
- Torment in kidneys pursued by wicked pee is assuaged with Millefolium.
- Feels as if he has forgotten something, vertigo when moving slow.
- The head seems full of blood.
- Convulsions if the periods are suppressed.
- A good remedy for bleeding piles, varicose veins that are painful during pregnancy.
- Extremely heavy flow during periods with bright red bleeding continuing for too long.
- The cough has blood when periods are absent or piles get suppressed.
Dose- 15 drops of Millefolium mother tincture in half a cup of normal water twice each day for 3 months, unless otherwise prescribed by a physician. Can be taken along with other allopathic medicines.
Side effects: None.
We Also Recommend
Janosia Ashoka Q
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India