Morbilinum 1m dilution 30 ml
Check COD Availability
Common Name: Morbillin. The nosode of Measles.
Causes & Symptoms for Morbillinum
- Its chief use as a prophylactic against infection, and to clear up after-effects of an attack.
- The medicine has a great affinity for the mucous passages, the eyes, the ears and the respiratory mucous membranes.
- Catarrh, coryza, ear infection, cough are relieved with help of this medicine.
- The fatigue and runny nose, cough is relieved with Morbillinum.
- It relieves the aching pain in the neck and back.
- Redness of eyes and sensitivity to light is an indication for this remedy in infection.
- Increase of body temperature is markedly relieved.
- Small white dots in the mouth and on the gums indicates the administration of Morbillinum.
- On the skin the fine red spots that become itchy are relieved with Morbillinum.
Side effects of Morbillinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Morbillinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Morbillinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
We Also Recommend
Immunity Booster Tablets Allen
Bambusa Arundinacea Q Allen