Natrum muriaticum 1M 20 ml Boiron
- The prolonged taking of excessive salt causes profound nutritive changes to take place in the system, and there arise not only the symptoms of salt retention as evidenced by dropsies and śdemas, but also an alteration in the blood causing a condition of anćmia and leucocytosis.
- There seems also to be a retention in the tissues of effecte materials giving rise to symptoms loosely described as gouty or rheumatic gout.
- A great remedy for certain forms of intermittent fever, anćmia, chlorosis, many disturbances of the alimentary tract and skin.
- Great debility; most weakness felt in the morning in bed.
- Coldness. Emaciation most notable in neck.
- Great liability to take cold.
- Dry mucous membranes. Constrictive sensation throughout the body.
- Great weakness and weariness.
- Oversensitive to all sorts of influences. Hyperthyroidism. Goitre. Addison's disease. Diabetes.
As directed by physician