Natrum Phos is the pH balancer of acid conditions. A lack of proper balance of the alkaline Natrum Phosphate in gastric enzyme activity will allow fermentations and retard (slowdown) digestion. It regulates the Bile production. Natrum Phos helps restore enzyme balance and relieve acidity, heartburn, dyspepsia, gas, distention or bloating, flatulence, etc.
- Overcomes a range of acid-related conditions in all ages and stages of life.
- Natrum phos has the power to eliminate the excess of sugar from blood.
- Intestinal worms, Colic, with symptoms of worms , food allergies.
- Morning sickness, motion sickness with sour vomiting is an indication of Natrum Phos.
- Fever from acidity of stomach in children.
- Diseases of infants, who, having been fed to excess with milk and sugar, grinding of teeth in sleep.
- It can relieve sleeplessness due to digestive issues.
- The tongue and the tonsils are covered with a creamy yellow coating which shows excess acid.
- Any discharge from the nose, throat or eyes have that same creamy-yellow color.
- Natrum phos, can help the body find its natural balance of sodium phosphate and acidity.
- Backache during menses.
Natrum Phosphoricum 6x
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases- a dose every hour or two
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily
25 gram glass bottle