Nomin-h Drops Bhargava
Check COD Availability
Dr. Bhargava Nomin-H Drops
Bhargava Nomin H Drops is a homeopathy medicine for High Blood Pressure.
Indications of Dr. Bhargava Nomin-H Drops
- Hypertension with headache
- Vertigo and fatigue from slightest mental exertion
- Other Indications of Dr. Bhargava Nomin-H Drops
- Blood Pressure Regulator
- Hypertension associated with heaviness, palpitation, breathlessness.
Composition of Dr. Bhargava Nomin-H Drops
- Glonoinum 3x: Throbbing of the heart. Increased pressure of blood during menopause or due to suppression of menses. Headache is always present.
- Viscum alb 3x: Weight and oppression of heart; as if a hand were squeezing it; tickling sensation about heart. Helps in Dilated Blood vessels.
- Rauwolfia serpentina 3x: It is helpful in high pressure without marked atheromatous changes in the vessels.
- Baryta mur 3x: It is indicated in Heart-beats irregular, pulse scarcely perceptible.
Dosage/Directions of Dr. Bhargava Nomin-H Drops
10 Drops in 1/4th cup of water 3 times a day; or as directed by the physician.
Precautions while taking Dr. Bhargava Nomin-H Drops
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicines.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
We Also Recommend
Angel gloss cream
Marhamdad Antifungal Cream