Nosoline nasal spray Wheezal
Wheezal Nasoline Drops
Indication of Wheezal Nasoline Drops
- Nasal dryness & obstruction
- Other Indications
- Nasal Polyps
- Para-nasal sinusitis
- Allergy due to dust, mites or environmental pollutants.
Action of composition used in Wheezal Nasoline Drops
- Graphites 3x: Scabs and fissures in nostrils, Sore on blowing.
- Hydrastis Can Q: Watery, excoriating discharge. Ozaena, with ulceration of septum. Tends to blow nose all the time.
- Sanguinaria N. Q: Nasal polypi. Coryza, followed by diarrhea. Chronic rhinitis; membrane dry and congested.
- Kali Bich Q:Dropping from posterior nares. Loss of smell. Much hawking. Inability to breathe through nose. Dryness. Coryza, with obstruction of nose. Violent sneezing.
Dosage of Wheezal Nasoline Drops
3 to 5 drops to be instilled in nose 3 time n a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India
Sale price Rs. 235 Rs. 235
Save Rs. 5