Oleum Jacoris 3X Lords
It is a nutrient and has an action over Chest, Liver, Pancreas and tendons.
Uses Lords Oleum jecoris
- Lords Oleum jecoris is useful for emaciated (weak) children who cannot tolerate milk.
- For complaints of ringworm, the application of the plain oil at bedtime is most effectual of local measures.
Common symptoms of Lords Oleum jecoris
Children who cannot take milk and become weak can be helped by this medicine.
Important indicated symptoms of Lords Oleum jecoris
- Soreness of body parts along with liver, throat, chest, abdomen, kidneys, ovaries, joints, and back. Oleum Jecoris helps to relieve the soreness.
- The spine is sore as in spinal irritation.
- Lords Oleum jecoris helps to relieve the soreness of the body and regulating the functions.
- Abnormal growth of short thick hair on the chin and upper lips, on the face of a woman,is benefited by Oleum jecoris.
- Lords Oleum jecoris helps in anemia, relieves the weakness and helps in improving the health.
- Emaciation (wasting of muscle), hot hands and head, Oleum Jecoris relieves the complaints.
Cause for the complaints
by touch,by riding by a fall by motion, raising arm, stooping, bending side inwards, walking.
Reactions with Lords Oleum jecoris
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Lords Oleum jecoris
- Put Lords Oleum jecoris tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.