Omeo K-Stone syrup 200 ml
Omeo K-Stone syrup by Bjain
Omeo K-Stone syrup useful in painful, Burning Urination, renal colic
Each kidney has a bean shaped structure and has convex and concave surfaces. Urine formed in the kidney leaves it through ureter to enter into urinary bladder and from there it is passed out of body through urethra.
Symptoms of kidney stones:
Kidney stones can remain asymptomatic and can present with following symptoms-
1. Pain – this is the leading symptom of kidney stone, pain is severe from lower back to front and may be associated with vomiting
2. Urinary symptoms- burning in urine
3. Haematuria ( passage of blood in urine )
4. Dysuria ( pain while urination )
5. Frequent urination
OMEO K-STONE SYRUP
A homoeopathic specialty product for complaints due to kidney stones.
- Renal colic
- Burning urine
- Pain while urination
- Increased frequency of urination and haematuria ( blood in urine )
Action of omeo k-stone syrup:
• Relieves distress from renal colic
• Arrests the tendency to formation of calculus in the bladder
• Corrects Uric acid diathesis
Action of ingredients:
• Berberis vulgaris: Irritation induced by Bilious and Renal Calculi.
• Sarsaparilla: Renal colic and passage of gravel and formation of vesicle calculi.
Points to remember:
Berberis vulgaris- It has been used with miraculous success in renal calculi
- Adults: 1 tablespoon, 3 times a day.
- Children: 1 teaspoon, 3 times a day.
Omeo Kstone syrup is available in 200 ml glass bottle
We Also Recommend
Omeo Hair Care Drops Bjain
Guatteria Gaumeri Q by Bjain 30 ml