Pertussin 1m 30 ml
Pertussinum 1M Allen
Taken from the glairy and stringy mucus containing the virus of whooping-cough
Common Name: Coqueluchin, The nosode of Whooping-cough.
Causes & Symptoms for Pertussinum
- It is applicable to cases of cough, other spasmodic coughs.
- Intense tickling in throat causing cough.
- Intense flushing of the face with cough marks the indication of Pertussinum.
- Pertussinum relieves the strangling sensation with cough on waking.
- Spasmodic choking with stinging pain in or on the chest with cough.
- Hacking cough; with coryza is relieved with this remedy.
- Cough provoked by intense tickling in throat is an indication of this remedy.
Side effects of Pertussinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Pertussinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Pertussinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
We Also Recommend
Immunity Booster Tablets Allen
Bambusa Arundinacea Q Allen