SBL Ranunculus Bulbosus 30 CH 30 ml
Check COD Availability
SBL Ranunculus Bulbosus
Common Name: Buttercup
Causes & Symptoms for Ranunculus Bulbosus
- Ranunculus Bulbosus is a chief remedy for herpes zoster and chronic sciatica.
- Herpes zoster with vesicular erruptions, appearing with, preceeded or followed by intercostal neuralgia. The vesicles have a bluish appearance with intense burning.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus also helps in corns on soles of feet, which are very sensitive to touch with smarting and burning pain.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus is also a remedy for chronic sciatica, writer's cramp and professional neurosis. Pain is worse by slightest movement or motion, contact, atmospheric changes, wet stormy weather and in the evening.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus is also well indicated in chest affections especially intercostal rheumatism. Intercostal muscles affected in the form of rheumatism, neuralgia, myalgia or even pleura is affected.
- Chest conditions caused by exposure to cold, physical exertion is relieved by it.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus is useful in Muscular pain in the margins of the shoulder blades in females from needle work, type writing or piano playing.
- It relieves Pain which is stitching, sharp, shooting in character.
Irritable, pains in forehead and eyeballs is relieved by Ranunculus Bulbosus.
There is Creeping sensation in scalp.
It relieves Pressing pain in forehead from within outward.
Ranunculus Bulbosus is useful for Day-blindness; mist before eyes; pressure and smarting in eyes, as from smoke.
It recommended for Pain over right eye; better, standing and walking, Herpes on cornea. Vesicles on cornea, with intense pain, photophobia, and lachrymation.
Ranunculus Bulbosus relieves Various kinds of pains and soreness, as if bruised in sternum, ribs, intercostal spaces, and both hypochondria. Inter-costal rheumatism.
Chilliness in chest when walking in open air is felt.
It is indicated in complaint of Stitches in chest, between shoulder-blades; worse, inspiring, moving. Rheumatic pain in chest, as from subcutaneous ulceration.
Tenderness of abdomen to pressure is checked by Ranunculus Bulbosus.
Muscular pain along lower margin of the shoulder-blade; burning in small spots from sedentary employment is relieved by Ranunculus Bulbosus.
Ranunculus Bulbosus is useful in relieving Burning and intense itching; worse, contact. Hard excrescences.
It is also used in Herptic eruptions, with great itching, Shingles, bluish vesicles.
Itching in palms, Blister-like eruption in palms s relieved by Ranunculus Bulbosus.
Ranunculus Bulbosus is useful in Corns sensitive, Horny skin. Finger-tips and palms chapped Vesicular and pustular eruptions.
Modalities: Worse, open air, motion, contact, atmospheric changes, wet, stormy weather, evening. Cold air brings on all sorts of ailments.
Side effects of Ranunculus Bulbosus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Ranunculus Bulbosus
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Ranunculus Bulbosus
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
We Also Recommend
Arsenic Album 30CH 30 ml SBL
Arsenic album 30CH 30 ml Schwabe India
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India