Rawalplus Syrup is indicated in cases involving high blood pressure, head ache (special occipital head-ache), throbbing pulse, loss of concentration, irritability, nervous excitement or depression and sleeplessness.
- Rauvolfia Serp. Q
- Passiflora Incarnate Q
- Ginseng Q
- Valeriana Off. Q
- Natrum Mur. 3x
- Baryta Mur. 3x
- Kali Brom. 3x
- Kali Phos. 3x
- Ignatia Mara 3x
- Avena Sativa Q
- Veratrum Viride Q
- Alcohol in syrup and sweetener base
- 1 or 2 teaspoonful after food, 3 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Rauvolfia Serpentina: Is used to control mild to moderate hypertension.
- Passiflora Incarnata: Symptoms due to lack of sleep - hypertension and headache.
- Ginseng: Ginseng stimulates physical and mental activity among people who are weak and tired. Ginseng is also used for depression, anxiety and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
- Valeriana Officinalis: It has blood pressure lowering properties.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Headaches and palpitations are common, as well as a feeling of tension (even coldness) in the chest.
- Baryta Muriatica: Hypertension and vascular degeneration. High systolic pressure with comparatively low diastolic pressure.
- Kali Bromatum: Nervous, restless; cannot sit still, must move about or keep occupied. Hands and fingers in constant motion.
- Kali Phosphoricum: Mental fatigue. Irritable, restless, anxious, from mental exertion.
- Ignatia Amara: Indicated in high pressure due to emotions.
- Avena Sativa: In nervous exhaustions, it improves the nutrition of the brain and nervous system.
- Veratrum Viride: Sudden violent congestions (cerebellar or thoracic) with nausea and vomiting.
We Also Recommend
Immunity Booster Tablets Allen
Bambusa Arundinacea Q Allen