RC-Care + Drops Wheezal
- Renal and Gall stone colic.
- Neuralgia of Spermatic cord & testicles
- Lumbago and Post operative pain in the Lumbar region.
- Vesical catarh with or without Haematuria.
Action of Composition used
- Berberis Vulg Q: Colic pain radiating, shooting outwards, sticking, burning, smarting, sore, insensible to heat and cold. Urinary system Gurgling or bubbling sensations in the kidneys, especially, left sided. Urine greenish, blood red, with thick slimy mucus.
- Aconitum Nap Q: Tenesmus and burning at neck of bladder. Burning in urethra. Renal region sensitive.
- Lycopodium Q: In calculi with pain shooting across lower abdomen from right to left. Red sand in urine.
Child: 2 to 5 drops
Adult: 5-8 drops 1-3 hourly in Luke warm water till pain subside or as prescribed by the physician.
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India
Sale price Rs. 235 Rs. 235
Save Rs. 5