REPL Dr.Advice No. 123 VERTI-GO
Dr. Advice No. 123 (Verti-Go) Composition (Ingredients):
- Gelsemium 6
- Granatum Q
- Phosphorus 30
- Conium 30
- Silicea 6
- Cocculus Ind. 6
Vertigo, dizziness, Spinning sensation, unbalanced, Pulled to one direction.
Mode of action:
- Gelsemium 6: Vertigo, spreading from occiput. Heaviness of head. Excessive trembling and weakness of limbs.
- Granatum Q: Head feels empty, constant perisistent vertigo.
- Phosphorus 30: Vertigo with faintness, aggravated more on rising. Numbness in arms and legs.
- Conium 30: Vertigo, when lying down, and when turning over in bed, when turning head sidewise, or turning eyes; worse, shaking head, slight noise or conversation of others, especially towards the left.
- Silicea 6: Vertigo from looking up. Pains with cramps n extremeties.
- Cocculus Ind. 6: With most all the mental symptoms there is vertigo. Cannot accommodate the eyes to moving objects; dizziness and whirling and headache.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.