REPL Dr.Advice No. 145 JONDINE
Dr. Advice No. 145 (Jondine) Composition (Ingredients):
- Chionanth V Q
- Merc Sol 6
- Chelidonium Q
- Podophyllum 6
- Bryonia Alb Q
- Cinchona offficinalis Q(China)
- Dolichos P Q
Jaundice, Right infra scapular pain, Liver problem, Loss of appetite, Weakness, hyperbilirubinemia yellow coloration of the eyes, tongue, skin and urine.
Mode of action:
- Chionanth V Q: A prominent liver remedy. Hepatic derangements. Aching in umbilical region, griping. Hepatic region tender.
- Merc Sol 6: Flatulent distention, with pain. Liver enlarged; sore to touch, indurated. Jaundice. Bile secreted deficiently.
- Chelidonium Q: Jaundice due to hepatic and gall-bladder obstruction. Enlarged liver.
- Podophyllum 6: Distended; heat and emptiness. Sensation of weakness or sinking. Can lie comfortably only on stomach. Liver region painful.
- Bryonia Alb Q: Liver region swollen, sore, tensive. Burning pain, stitches; worse, pressure, coughing, breathing. Tenderness of abdominal walls, Constipation; stools hard, dry, as if burnt
- Cinchona offficinalis Q(China): Pain in right hypochondrium. Liver and spleen swollen and enlarged. Jaundice.
- Dolichos P Q: Colic from getting feet wet. Constipation, with intense itching; bloated abdomen. White stools.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.