REPL Dr.Advice No. 147 SINUSIN
Dr. Advice No. 147 (Sinusin) Composition (Ingredients):
- Kali Iod 6
- Silicea 6
- Iodium 30
- Kali Bich 6
- Lycopodium Q
- Acid Flour 6
- Spigelia A.Q
Sinusitis, Facial pain & pressure, Nasal stuffiness & discharge, Cough & congestion, sinus infection, Headache & discomfort.
Mode of action:
- Kali Iod 6: Red, swollen, tip of nose red; profuse, acrid, hot, watery, thin discharge, perforated septum is relieved by Kali Iod. Sneezing, Nasal catarrh, involving frontal sinus is relieved by Kali Iod.
- Silicea 6: Itching at point of nose. Dry, hard crusts form, bleeding when loosened. Nasal bones sensitive. Sneezing in morning. Obstructed and loss of smell.
- Iodium 30: Sneezing. Sudden violent, pain at root of nose and frontal sinus. Nose stopped up.
- Kali Bich 6: Inability to breathe through nose. Dryness. Coryza, with obstruction of nose. Violent sneezing. Profuse, watery nasal discharge. Chronic inflammation of frontal sinus with stopped-up sensation.
- Lycopodium Q: Nose stopped up. Snuffles; child starts from sleep rubbing nose.
- Acid Flour 6: Nose obstructed, dull heavy pain in forehead.
- Spigelia A.Q: Nose stopped up. Snuffles; child starts from sleep rubbing nose.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.