REPL Dr.Advice No. 39 ENURISIS
Composition (Ingredients) of Dr. Advice No. 39 (Enuresis)
- Belladonna 6x
- Benzoicum Acidum Resina 6x
- Causticum 6x
- Kreosotum 6x
Indication of Dr. Advice No. 39 (Enuresis)
Involuntary during first sleep at night also from slightest excitement. Offensive cannot get out of bed quick enough during first sleep. Dreams of urinating. Enuresis in the first part of night.
Mode of Action of ingredients used in Dr. Advice No. 39 (Enuresis)
- Belladonna 6x: Incontinence and involuntary emission of urine, and even in the night and during sleep.
- Benzoicum Acidum Resina 6x: Like horse’s urine – Nocturnal enuresis with strong dark urine.
- Causticum 6x: Involuntary emission of urine (as in case of children who wet the bed at night) and wetting the bed.
- Kreosotum 6x: Dreams he is urinating properly.
Dosage of Dr. Advice No. 39 (Enuresis)
10 Drops with 1/4th cup water every 3 hours.
Precautions while using Dr. Advice No. 39 (Enuresis)
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India