REPL Dr.Advice No. 42 TEMPEX
Dr. Advice No. 42 (Tempex) Composition (Ingredients):
- Ipecacuanha 30x
- Aconitum Napellus 6x
- Belladonna 6x
- Bryonia Alba 3x
- Aresenicum Album 6x
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6x
Intermittent fever, irregular cases, after quinine. Slightest chill with much heat nausea, vomiting and dyspnea, relapses from improper diet. Physical and mental restlessness.
Mode of Action:
- Ipecacuanha 30x: Intermittent fever, nausea and vomiting predominate.
- Aconitum Napellus 6x: Dry, burning heat with extreme thirst, Pulse hard, frequent, and accelerated.
- Belladonna 6x: Coldness ever the entire body with paleness of face.
- Aresenicum Album 6x: Chillness without thirst, worse after drinking, Universal heat.
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6x: Chilly down back when changing position ever so little. High body temperature protracted with bone pains.
10 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.