REPL Dr.Advice No. 98 TYPHORIL
- Baptisia Tinctoria Q
- Rhus Toxicodendron 6x
- Amica Montana Q
- Arsenicum Album 6x
- Carbo Vegetabillis 6x
- Aconitum Napellus 2x
High Body temperature and heat with chill, rheumatic pains and soreness all over body. Heat all over, with occasional chills. Septic conditions of the blood muscular soreness and putrid phenomena always are present.
Mode of Action:
- Baptisia Tinctoria Q: Chill, with rheumatic pains and soreness all over body. Heat all over, with occasional chills. Chill about 11 am.
- Rhus Toxicodendron 6x: Body Heat accompanied by paroxysms of pain, and other accessory symptoms.
- Amica Montana Q: Chills in the morning and forenoon drawing pains in the bones before the fever.
- Arsenicum Album 6x: Cold over the whole body, sometimes with cold and viscid sweat.
- Carbo Vegetabillis 6x: Cold sweat on the face and at the extremities, pulse small and evanescent.
- Aconitum Napellus 2x: Pulse irregular, sometimes intermittent - one or two beats, generally small, weak or frequent, at times full and strong.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 5-6 times daily.
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India