Sanicula Europaea 30CH 30 ml SBL
Common Name: Black sanicle.
Causes & Symptoms for Sanicula Europaea
- A remedy that has a long-standing reputation for healing wounds and internal bleeding.
- bleeding in the stomach and intestines, the coughing up of blood, nosebleeds, chest and lung complaints
- sore throats, rashes, chilblains, inflammations are indications of
- In complaints of bleeding piles and constipation it gives good results.
- Some cutaneous diseases with rashes and itching is recovered with Sanicula Europaea
- It is a domestic remedy for hemorrhages of a profuse character, such as from the lungs, uterus
Side effects of Sanicula Europaea
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Sanicula Europaea
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Sanicula Europaea
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
We Also Recommend
Arsenic album 30CH 30 ml Schwabe India
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India