SBL Glycyrrhiza glabra Q 30 ml
Glycyrrhiza Glabra Q 30 ml (Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Licorice
Causes & Symptoms for Glycyrrhiza Glabra
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra is useful for irritating cough & catarrh
- It is used as anti-inflammatory and expectorant.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra is Useful in irritating cough, sore throat, cold and bronchitis
- Research found it useful like corticosteroids without their side effects.
- It Inhibits the growth of prostate complaints
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra helps in managing of body fat
- Licorice is most known for its soothing effect on inflamed mucous membranes of the throat, lungs, stomach and intestines.
- The root is used for coughs, all throat and bronchial irritations, urinary tract irritation, adrenal fatigue, immune deficient states, allergies, gastric and duodenal ulcers, liver disorders, exhaustion due to adrenal stress, and dermatological detoxification.
- It is effective for chronic hepatitis, useful in HIV and is specific for conditions like mononucleosis, where the patient has abnormally high liver enzymes, a sore throat and needs immune system support.
- It is also a wonderful herb for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Indications of Glycyrrhiza Glabra
- Gastric & duodenal ulcers, gord
- PCOS, infertility, muscle cramps, dysmennorrhea
- Adrenal insufficiency & withdrawal from corticosteroids
- Inflammatory conditions – RA, urinary tract inflammation
- Upper respiratory catarrh
- Cough, bronchitis
- Addison’s disease
- Topical – eczema melasma (increased melanin), mouth ulcers, herpetic lesions
Contraindications of Glycyrrhiza Glabra
• Cholestatic liver disorders or liver cirrhosis
• Severe kidney insufficiency