Gymnema sylvestre Q 30 ml Schwabe
Willmar Schwabe Gymnema Sylvestre Dilution Q (Mother Tincture)
- Fresh leaves of the plant are used to reduce the sweet and bitter taste.
- Roots of the plant are used for snake bites and its after effects.
Common Name: Gymnema
Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Gymnema Sylvestre Dilution Q (Mother Tincture)
- Gymnema is useful in complaints of increased blood sugar levels.
- It helps to improve the unhealing wounds that occur due to raised sugar levels.
- Gymnema can block the absorption of glucose from the intestines and helps to reduce cravings for sugar.
- Chewing the leaves can alter the taste of sugar and reduce the sweetness of the taste buds.
- It has a diuretic effect to a certain extent and hence treats water retention and may help lower blood pressure.
- Risk towards cardiac problems is reduced after intake of Gymnema.
- Clinical conditions such as headache, vertigo, common cold, cough, diarrhea are relieved with help of Gymenma.
Stomach and Abdomen:
- Gymnema is useful in complaints of indigestion, improves appetite.
- It also helps to reduce the colicky pains in the abdomen.
- It can be used for complaints of worms, constipation, jaundice complaints.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Gymnema Sylvestre Dilution Q (Mother Tincture)
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.