For Scabies & skin problems
Range of action of Scaboil
- For contagious skin ailments like scabies, impetigo & ringworm.
- Help to check recurrent boils & carbuncles.
- Helpful in insect bites & exposure to poisonous plants.
Composition of Scaboil
- Phytolacca Ext. Q
- Sulphur Ext. Q
- Aza. Indica Ext. Q
- Echinacea Ext. Q
Action of Composition used in Scaboil
- Phytolacca : It is indicated in Papular and pustular lesions. Most useful in early stages of cutaneous diseases. Disposition to boils, and when sloughing occurs.
- Sulphur : It is indicated well in Dry, scaly, unhealthy skin, boils ; every little injury suppurates. Freckles. Itching, burning; worse scratching and washing.
- Aza. Indica: Much itching of body; burning and prickling is relieved by it.
- Echinacea : It is well indicated in Recurring boils. Carbuncles. Irritations from insect bites and poisonous plants.
Dosage/Directions for use of Scaboil
After washing the skin apply the oil on the affected parts and continue this process for 5 days, 1 to 2 time in a day.