SENEGA Q SYRUP
Mother tincture in syrup base are formulate to mask the bitterness of medicine without reducing the efficacy of tincture. Useful for affections in children.
- Senega is an old lung tonic, has been an ingredient in most of the lung medicines for the last one hundred years
- Its relation is to the air passages, striking action on the mucous membrane of the air passages, in various forms of dyspnea, cardiac and asthmatic.
- Sufferings that come on with rapidity, from taking cold, or from a cold that involves the whole chest indicates Senega.
- Dryness of inner parts which are usually moist indicates Senega.
- Short breathing and oppression of chest when going up stairs, dyspnea especially during rest, walls of the chest sensitive or painful when touched and on inspiring.
- Cough with great accumulation of mucus, which seems to fill the chest, with much rattling, wheezing, and difficult breathing is relieved with this remedy.
Senega Q HPI 10.00 % v/v
Alcohol content less than 10.00%
Adults: 10 ml 3-4 times a day
Children: 5 ml 3-4 times a day or as directed by the physician
200 ml glass bottle