Solanum xanthocarpus Q
Solanum xanthocarpus Q By Allen
Solanum xanthocarpus Q useful in hairfall, dandruff, headache, difficult breathing, mucus in throat
Solanum Xanthocarpum MT - The plant is used as diuretic in dropsy; in decoction. It is also used for gonorrhoea. It has effects on broncho-pneumonia; retention of urine. It prevents against smallpox. Its roots are expectorant, used in cough, asthma, cataract, fever and pain in chest; beaten up and mixed with wine given to check vomiting. Juice of the berries is useful in sore throat. Leaves are applied locally to relieve pain; their juice is given with black pepper in rheumatism. Recent studies have confirmed its trational use in bronchial asthma, and its hepatoprotective and nephroprotective effects.
- The most important action of the medicine is on the Respiratory system.
- It is used in complaints of worms to expel it.
- Respiratory complaints of difficult breathing, asthma, cough is relieved with Solanum Xanthocarpum.
- In complaints of Digestive disturbances, Solanum Xantho gives effective results.
- In retention of urine, helps to improve the urine output.
- Solanum Xanthocarpum clears the complaints of constipation.
- In complaints of worms, used as an anti helminthic to expel the worms
Solanum xanthocarpus Q dose; 10-15 drops 4-5 times in some water daily, or as directed by the physician
Solanum xanthocarpus Q is available 30 ml glass bottle
We Also Recommend
Immunity Booster Tablets Allen
Bambusa Arundinacea Q Allen