Super Alfalfa Wheezal
General Tonic & An Appetizer
- General Debility, weakness during and after convalescence (recovery from any chronic disease)
- Neurasthenia, anxiety, nervousness, Insomnia(loss of sleep)
- Loss of appetite, Restore physical and mental well being by replenishing deficiency of vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
Action of the Composition used
- Alfalfa Q: Alfalfa favorably influences nutrition, evidenced in "toning up" the appetite and digestion resulting in greatly improved mental and physical vigor, with gain in weight.
- China Off Q: Debility, weakness from exhausting discharges, from loss of vital fluids, Slow digestion, hungry without appetite. Hungry longing for food, which lies undigested.
- Hydrastis Can Q: Weak muscular power, poor digestion, Easily tired Individuals, muscular pains in scalp and muscles of neck. Weak Digestion.
- Avena Sativa Q: Has a selective action on brain and nervous system, favorably influencing their nutritive function. Best for debility, weakness after exhausting diseases. Useful in Sleeplessness.
- Ashwagandha Q: Restore vitality in those suffering from overwork or nervous exhaustion; counters debility that accompanies long-term stress and because of the high iron content, it is also useful for anemia and related weakness.
- Damiana Q: Incontinence of old people. Chronic prostatic discharge. Aids the establishment of normal menstrual flow in young girls. It is an universal health tonic to improve wellness.
- Nux Vomica 2x: It is frequently the first remedy, indicated after much dosing of medicines, into gain equilibrium of forces and reducing the chronic effects.
- Acid Phos 2x: In young people who grow rapidly, and who are overtaxed, mentally or physically. Mental exhaustion followed by physical weakness. Cramps in extremities.
- Cinnamonum Q: Helpful in strains of loins or false step, that brings on a profuse flow of bright blood.
- Kali Ars 6x: effective for curing all types of skin diseases.
Child: 1 teaspoonful 3 times a day
Adult: 1 tablespoonful 3 time in a day before meal or as prescribed by the physician.