Tellurium 3X Lords
Check COD Availability
Uses of Lords Tellurium
- Tellurium is indicated for Lids thickened, inflamed, itching, pustular conjunctivitis and Cataract.
- Eczema behind ear, Catarrh of middle ear, discharge acrid, smells like fish-pickle, Deafness is well checked by Tellurium.
- Tellurium relieves Coryza, lachrymation and hoarsenes.
- Empty and weak feeling, Heartburn is relieved by Tellurium.
- Pain in sacrum, Sciatica which is worse on right side, during coughing and straining is relieved by Tellurium.
- It is indicated for Itching of hands and feet, Herpetic spots, ringworm, Ring-shape lesions and offensive odors from affected parts.
Common symptoms of Lords Tellurium
- Barber's itch, Offensive foot-sweat is relieved by Tellurium.
- It is indicated for Persistent fetid body odour, Restlessness, Lassitude.
- Psoriasis, Skin dry, hot, Scrofulous eczematous eruption, Itching is reelieved by Tellurium.
while at rest at night, cold weather, from friction, coughing, laughing, lying on painful side, touch.
in open air
Reactions with Lords Tellurium
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Lords Tellurium
Put Lords Tellurium tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years) 1 tablets twice a day.
In acute cases a dose every hour or two
In severe, painful affections- a dose half hour.
In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicines.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
We Also Recommend
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India