Thuja Occidentalis 10 M 10 ml Schwabe
- Acts on skin, blood, gastro-intestinal tract, kidneys, and brain. Its relation to the production of pathological vegetations condylomate, warty excrescences, spongy tumors is very important.
- Moist mucous tubercles.
- Bleeding fungus growths. Nævus. Excess of venosity.
- The main action of Thuja is on the skin and genito-urinary organs, producing conditions that correspond with Hahnemann's sycotic dyscrasia, whose chief manifestation is the formation of wart-like excrescences upon mucous and cutaneous surfaces-fig-warts and condylomata.
- Has a specific antibacterial action, as in gonorrhœa and vaccination.
- Suppressed gonorrhœa, salpingitis. Ill-effects of vaccination.
- Sycotic pains, i.e, tearing in muscles and joints, worse at rest, better in dry weather, worse damp humid atmosphere; lameness.
- Hydrogenoid constitutions, whose blood is morbidly hydroscopic, so that damp air and water are inimical.
- Complaints from moonlight. Rapid exhaustion and emaciation.
- Left-sided and chilly medicine. Variola, aborts the pustule and prevents the suppurating fever. Vaccinosis, viz, inveterable skin troubles, neuralgia, etc.
As directed by physician
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India
Sale price Rs. 235 Rs. 235
Save Rs. 5