Thyroidinum 3X tabs Schwabe
Need Online Consultation?
Thyroidinum 3X tabs by Dr Willmar Schwabe India
Thyroidinum 3X Trituration tablets
Uses of Thyroidinum 3X Trituration Tablets Schwabe
Common symptoms Thyroidinum 3X Trituration Tablets Schwabe
- Easy fatigue, weak pulse, tendency to fainting, palpitation, cold hands and feet, low blood pressure, chilliness and sensitive to cold.
- Depression due to thyroid dysfunction is also acted well by thyroidinum.
- Important indicated symptoms of Dr Willmar Schwabe India Thyroidinum Trituration Tablets
- It is also found beneficial in migraine in which there is an insufficiency of thyroid gland.
- Thyroidinum exercises a general regulating influence over the mechanism of the organs of nutrition, growth and development.
- Thyroidinum supplies the body with the iodine present in sheep thyroid glands.
- Great weakness and hunger, yet loses flesh.
- Fullness sensation in the throat with headache associated.
Reactions with Dr Willmar Schwabe India Thyroidinum 3X Trituration Tablets
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Dr Willmar Schwabe India Thyroidinum 3X Trituration Tablets
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Thyroidinum 3x tabs by Schwabe is available in 20 gram pack