Topi Arnica Cream
About Topi Arnica Cream
For muscular aches and pains due to injuries/wounds
- Improves the local blood supply
- Accelerates healing
- Increases the rate of re-absorption of internal bleeding
- Effective compress for bruises, sprains and muscular pain
Content of Topi Arnica Cream
Topi Arnica contains 10% of Amica tincture, which is prepared from the flowering plant of Arnica. Flavones and essential oils are the pharmacologically active ingredients of the root. They are reported to have an analgesic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect.
Direction of use of Topi Arnica Cream
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Topi Arnica should be applied as follows:
- The cream should be used 2 – 3 times daily by applying a thin layer to the cleaned and dried affected areas. The cream should be lightly massaged into the skin. For the use of Topi Arnica under a bandage or tape, avoidance of airtight materials and daily changes are recommended.
- Contact with open wounds should be avoided.
Side effects: In rare cases, applying of the cream might cause allergic skin reactions.
Contra-indications: Do not use this product in patients known to be hypersensitive to plants of the Arnica family (Compositae).
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India