Topi Canthris Cream
Check COD Availability
About Topi Cantharis Cream
For Minor Burns
- Relieves pain and burning sensation
- Lowers irritation of the skin
- Deals with formation and growth of vesicles
- Overcomes discolouration of the skin
- Also effective for sun-burns
Content of Topi Cantharis Cream
Topi Cantharis contains 10% of cantharis tincture in a suitable cream base.
Direction of use of Topi Cantharis Cream
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Topi Cantharis should be applied as follows:
- The cream should be used 2 – 3 times daily by applying a thin layer to the affected areas. The cream should not be applied over a large area of skin.
- Contact with mucous membranes, eyes and open wounds should be avoided.
Side effects: In rare cases, applying of the cream might cause allergic skin reactions. Patients with renal problems may complain of increased frequency of urination. Gastric irritation has been reported in a few cases after continuous use.
Contra-indications: Do not use this product on mucous membranes, on open wounds and around the eyes. It should not be applied to large open wound or surfaces because of the risk of absorption.