Topi Heal Cream
About Topi Heal Cream
Antiseptic healing cream
- Reduces bleeding in minor cuts
- Prevents infection from spreading
- Reduces pain Covers varicose veins
- Useful as external applicant in bed sores
Composition of Topi Heal Cream
Calendula officinalis Q 3% w/w: It is a remarkable healing agent, applied locally. Useful for open wounds, parts that will not heal, ulcers. Superficial burns and scalds.
Echinacea angustifolia Q 3% w/w: Piles. Pustules. Aching in limbs. Recurring boils. Carbuncles. Irritations from insect bites and poisonous plants.
Millefolium Q 6% w/w: Easily Bleeding wounds, local congestion with bleeding from ulcers and wounds.
Direction of use of Topi Heal Cream
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Topi Heal should be applied as follows:
- The cream should be used 1 – 3 times daily by applying a thin layer to the cleaned and dried affected areas.
Side effects: In rare cases, applying of the cream might cause allergic skin reactions.
Contra-indications: Do not use this product in patients known to be hypersensitive to plants of the Calendula, Echinacea or Millefolium family.