Topi MP Gel
Check COD Availability
About Topi Mp Gel
For Rheumatic and Sciatic Pains
- Exerts an anti-inflammatory action
- Supports healing of damaged tissue
- Improves joint mobility
- A combination recommended worldwide
Composition of Topi Mp Gel
Symphytum officinale Q 10% w/w : Seems to act specially on the joints, Inflammation of bones, Helps in early union of bones after fractures.
Rhus toxicodendron 2x 10% w/w: Complaints that arise after sprains, over work, getting wet after perspiration. Joint complaints that start in winters.
Ledum palustre Q 5% w/w: small joints. Swollen, hot, pale. Throbbing Ankles swollen. Soles painful, can hardly step on them.
Direction of use of Topi Mp Gel
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Topi MP should be applied as follows:
- The gel should be used 2 –3 times daily by applying a thin layer on the affected areas. The gel should be slightly massaged into the skin.
- Any contact with open wounds and mucous membranes should be avoided carefully.
Side effects: In rare cases, applying of the Topi MP might cause allergic skin reactions. Because of the alcohol content, frequent applications may cause dryness and irritations of the skin.
Contra-indications: Do not use this product in patients known to be hypersensitive to plants of the poison ivy (Sumac) family.
We Also Recommend
Rhus Toxicodendron Pentarkan (Ptk-73)
Dr. Willmar Schwabe Germany
Rhomo Oil Roll On
Painstiff Massage oil