Wart Off cream Bhargava
About Bhargava Wart Off Cream
Wart Off is a Safe, Effective and Painless treatment for warts and corns. It is easy co administer and Most Importantly, it does not leave any Marks or Scars (particularly on the face) as an after-effect. While various other measures such as electrodessication etc. are possible, the chances of recurrence are common and exceedingly high.
Warts are small, self-limited tumors caused by one of over 100 types of human papilloma viruses . Warts are raised bumps on your skin. Warts are usually painless. But a wart that grows in a spot where you put pressure, such as on a finger or on the bottom of the foot, can be painful. A wart is a skin growth. Tiny blood vessels grow into the core of the wart to supply it with blood.
Benefits of Bhargava Wart Off Cream
- Calcarea Fluorica 3x: Horny warts on hands and soles. Weakness and shaking of hands in writing. Inflamed corns.
- Sabina Q: Warts large, jagged, bleeding easily, on tips of fingers and nose. Soreness in folds of skin, back of ears, between thighs.
- Thuja Occidentalis Extract: Tubercles, warts, Dry skin, with brown spots.
Ingredients of Bhargava Wart Off Cream
- Sabina Q
- Calcarea Fluorica 1x
- Thuja Occidentalis Ext. Q
How to use Bhargava Wart Off Cream:
- Apply locally two times a day.
We Also Recommend
Marhamdad Antifungal Cream
Angel gloss cream