Wheezal Sneezo-Corz Tablets(75 tabs)
Check COD Availability
Indication of Wheezal Sneezo-Corz Tablets
Sneezing & Nasal Catarah
Other Indication of Wheezal Sneezo-Corz Tablets
- Running nose
- Nasal Catarrh & flu
Action of Composition used in Wheezal Sneezo-Corz Tablets
- Allium Cepa 6 : Eosinophilia with marked respiratory symptoms. Coryza with acrid, nasal discharge and laryngeal symptoms.
- Ambrosia Artemisiaefolia 6: It is indicated in Watery coryza; sneezing; watery discharge
- Arsenicum Iodatum 6: Great exhaustion after the slightest exertion. Air-passages constricted. Asthma worse midnight. Burning in chest. Suffocative catarrh. Cough worse after midnight; worse lying on back
- Bromium 6: Dry cough, with hoarseness and burning pain, Tonsils pain on swallowing, deep red, Tendency to infiltrate glands, become hard. Glandular affections.
- Eupharasia Officinalis 6: Allergy causing constant watering of eyes, with itching and burning. Frequent sneezing. Symptoms worse in sunlight and wind.
- Lycopodium Clavatum 6: Short respiration during almost every effort, also in children is relieved by it.
- Natrum Muriaticum 6: Excessive watery nasal discharge with sneezing. Also Allergic condition caused due to eggs, bread, pickles or acidic foods.
- Sabadilla 6 : Action on mucous membrane of the nose and the lachrymal glands, producing coryza . Spasmodic sneezing, with running nose Copious, watery, nasal discharge.
Dosage of Wheezal Sneezo-Corz Tablets
2 tablets every 3 hours or as prescribed by the physician.
We Also Recommend
Omeo Allergy tabs
Sale price Rs. 134.00 Rs. 134.00
Save Rs. 5