Wheezal Wartilex Tablets
Indication of Wheezal Wartilex Tablets
Warts and Polyp
Warts are small, self-limited tumors caused by one of over 100 types of human papilloma viruses . Warts are raised bumps on your skin. Warts are usually painless. But a wart that grows in a spot where you put pressure, such as on a finger or on the bottom of the foot, can be painful. A wart is a skin growth. Tiny blood vessels grow into the core of the wart to supply it with blood.
Other Indication of Wheezal Wartilex Tablets
- Hard and soft warts & corns
- With or without pain
Action of composition used in Wheezal Wartilex Tablets
- Antim crud 3x: Horny warts on hands and soles. Weakness and shaking of hands in writing. Inflamed corns.
- Causticum 3x: Warts large, jagged, bleeding easily, on tips of fingers and nose. Soreness in folds of skin, back of ears, between thighs.
- Nitricum acid 3x: Warts, large jagged; bleed on washing.
- Thuja 3x: Tubercles, warts, Dry skin, with brown spots.
Dosage of Wheezal Wartilex Tablets
Adult- 1 tablet, thrice a daily
Children- Half the adult dose or as prescribed by the physician