Wheezal WL 50 Drop
Psoriasis is a common skin condition. The extra skin cells form scales and red patches that are itchy and sometimes painful. Patches on your elbows, knees, scalp, back, face, palms and feet, but they can show up on other parts of your body.
Itching, Patchy Red scales.
Other Indicated Symptoms
- Red skin, often covered with loose, silver-colored scales, itchy and painful.
- Nails crumble or detach from the nail bed, scales or crust on the scalp.
- Associated with Psoriatic arthritis, which leads to pain and swelling in the joints.
- Arsenic alb
- Asteria rubens
- Corallium rub
- Cuprum aceticum
- Hepar sul
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Arsenic alb: Itching, burning, swellings with dry, rough, scaly skin. Urticaria, with burning and restlessness. Psoriasis. Icy coldness of body. Scalp itches intolerably; circular patches of bare spots; rough, dirty, sensitive, and covered with dry scales.
- Asteria rubens: Itching spots. Acne. Psoriasis, heat in head.
- Borax: Unhealthy skin; slight injuries suppurate, itching and stinging. Psoriasis.
- Corallium rub: Red colored, then dark red spots, changing to copper-colored spots. Psoriasis of palms and soles.
- Cuprum aceticum: Eruptions without itching, over whole body, in spots of various sizes. Chronic Psoriasis.
- Hepar sulph: Nail of great toe painful on slight pressure. Unhealthy skin; every little injury suppurates. Chapped skin, with deep cracks on hands and feet. Great sensitiveness to slightest touch. The lesions spread by the formation of small papules around the side of the old lesion.
- Thyroidinum: Psoriasis associated with fat, skin dry, itching without eruptions.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India