WL 1 Drop Wheezal
For a Blemish and Free and Clear skin.
Other Indicated symptoms
- Cracked heels, Brittle nails, Skin diseases, Pimples, Recurrent boils, Insect Bites, rough and scaly skin, Rash at puberty, Acne, Boils, Psoriasis.
- It treats inflammatory conditions of Sebaceous glands and hair follicles of skin.
- It can used for black heads, white heads, comedones.
- Kali Brom. 3x
- Bromium 3x
- Viola Tri 2x
- Juglans Regia 1x
- Nat. Brom 3x
- Amm. Brom 1x
- Ledum Pal 3x
- Nat. Chlor. 3x
- Puls Nig. 3x
- Ant. Crud 3X
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Kali Brom. 3x: Moist eruptions with slightly elevated, smooth, red patches, like urticaria, but with hardened bases, like erythema nodosum, itching at night in bed and in a high temperature, appearing winter are well treated by kali bromatum.
- Bromium 3x: It helps in acne, pimples and pustules, boils on arms and face.
- Viola Tri 2x: Dry scabs over the whole body, when they are scratched they exude yellow water. Eruption over face (except eyelids) and behind ears, with burning, itching.
- Juglans Regia 1x: Comedones and acne of the face. Crusta lactea, with soreness around ears. Itching and eruptions of small red pustules. Scalp red, and itches violently at night.
- Nat. Brom 3x: Papular eruptions on face and acne which indurate are well treated.
- Amm. Brom 1x: Pains are biting and burning with redness of skin and burning. Discharges that cause ulcerations.
- Ledum Pal 3x: Red pimples on forehead and cheeks; stinging when touched. Crusty eruption around nose and mouth.
- Nat. Chlor. 3x: Pimply irritating rash on face, red, smarting rash on face and neck; uniformly red with tendency to blister.
- Puls Nig. 3x: Acne at puberty.
- Ant. Crud 3X: Pimples, pustules, and boils on face. Yellow crusted eruption on cheeks and chin.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.